Sept. 1984 MB ChB., Faculty of
Medicine, Assiut University, Egypt.
October 1988 MSc, Clinical Oncology,
Assiut University, Egypt.
May 1993 Doctorate in Medicine
MD, Oncology, Assiut Univ., Egypt.
Feb. 1994 (DMRT, Faculty of Clinical
Oncology, RCR, London - UK.
Sept. 1999 Certified by the European
Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
Re- accreditation by the European Society for Medical
Re-accreditation by the European Society for Medical
Since June 2003
Professor of Medical Oncology, Upper Egypt Cancer
Medical Director of clinical research & Medical Affairs,
Senior Consultant, Head of Medical Oncology Department,
Chairman of the
Tumour Board, The Royal Hospital, Muscat, Oman.
2002-2003 Medical Oncologist, Addenbrooke's H.
Cambridge Univ., UK
Associate Professor in Oncology, Assiut Univ.
Senior Registrar, Velindre Hospital,
Cardiff, UK, MidKent Oncology
Lecturer in Clinical Oncology, Assiut Univ.
Senior Registrar, Beatson Oncology Center,Glasgow, UK & Mid
Kent Oncology Center, Maidstone Hospital, Maidstone,
Assistant Lecturer, Clinical Oncology, Assiut Univ. H., Egypt
1986 -1989: SHO (Resident), Clinical
Oncology, Assiut University H., Egypt.
1985- 1986: House Officer, Assiut
University Hospital Egypt.
Teaching MRCP students in Oman
Teaching 5th &7th year medical students
Sultan Qaboos University, Oman,
and bedside teaching
• Teaching Medical Students, Cambridge University, UK
• Teaching of medical residents during their rotation
in oncology Dept.
• Organizing CME activities of Oncology Department
• Teaching basics of oncology nursing MOH, Oman
• The General Medical Council, UK (Full) Reg. No:
• Egyptian Medical Council, Registration no. 71965.
• Egyptian Medical Council, specialist registry,
1. The Royal College of Radiologists, Faculty of Clinical Oncology,
2. The European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
3- The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
4- European Society of Breast Cancer Specialists
5- The Egyptian Cancer Society.
6- Arab Gynae-oncology group.